Thursday, September 15, 2011

Recyclebank

My first deal for the day is Recyclebank. According to their About Us page on their website:

''Who is Recyclebank?

We’re a group of passionate people that believes…

An individual has the power to change the world. A united community is more powerful than the sum of its parts. The world is at its best when none of its elements go to waste. More importantly, we’re a group of passionate people that makes these things happen every day. And it’s all through one pretty simple approach: You take small actions. We give you everyday rewards. The world gets greener.''

I earned 330 points by learning about green changes I can make and pledging to make changes in my own life. I was able to redeem those points for two free magazine subscriptions to Marie Claire and Redbook, and a coupon for a free small smoothie from McDonalds.

 All you have to do to start earning is sign up and start clicking. Here is my personal referral link (I will earn 10 points for every person who signs up through this link):


No comments:

Post a Comment